1. Iguazu Falls, ArgentinaOne of the natural wonders of the world, higher than the Niagra Falls, the great water falls of Iguazu are accessible from the small town of Puerto Iguazu. Take a train to the beginning of the trail or venture in by foot.
2. Buenos Aires, ArgentinaThe cosmopolitan capital city of Argentina, experience its sensual Argentinian tango, wild nightlife, sightseeing, stylish gourmet cuisine, Argentinian wine tasting, and architecture and explore the sophisticated metropolis.
3. Mendoza, ArgentinaView the breath taking landscape whilst skiing down the Andes, tour the Argentinian vineyards, and experience rafting, buzzing nightlife, wine cafes and water fountains in every corner.
4. Tierra del Fuego, ArgentinaFor the real adventurers the isolated islands of Tierra del Fuego offers picturesque glaciers, enchanting mountains, astonishing coastal sea lines and lush forests. Its natural beauty attracts adventure seekers to the city of Ushuaia, offering affordable cruises to view its nearby attractions.
5. Cordoba, ArgentinaThe cultural capital of South America surrounded by valleys, famous for its art Cordoba boasts fine dining, cathedrals, art galleries, museums, theatres, nightlife, colonial architecture and crafts markets.
6. Peninsula Valdes, ArgentinaExplore the astonishing wetland reserve whilst viewing the reserves fascinating wildlife of caimans, giant armadillo, whales, seals, sea lions, penguins, capybaras, birds accessible through the small town of Colonia Pellegrini.
7. Glacier Perito Moreno, ArgentinaPicturesque glacier located in the Los Glaciares National Park trek or cruise close enough to see, experience and hear the ice collapse into its shattering iceberg channel on the river El Calafate
8. El Chalten, ArgentinaAdventure town surrounded by mountains of bewildering landscape, partake in the many outdoor activities available including hiking, camping and climbing the peak of Cerro Fitz Roy (3441m).
9. Bariloche, ArgentinaThis all season destination is a favourite for chocolate lovers and adventurers, its towering mountains surrounds the city, experience the ski chalet, trout fishing, biking, skiing, cruising the Lake Nahuel Huapi and horse riding.
10. Puerto Madryn, ArgentinaParadise island, surrounded by beautiful beaches, hotels and great cuisine, offering the best in seafood, yachting, fishing, diving and sailing.