1. Rio de Janeiro, BrazilIn between the picturesque mountains and lushes rainforests view the infamous beautiful Brazilian bikini bodies on its coastal white-sand beaches or stand at the feet of Christ whilst embracing the stunning costal views.
2. Iguazu Falls, BrazilOne of the natural wonders of the world, higher than the Niagra Falls, the great water falls of Iguazu are accessible from the town of Foz do Iguacu. Take a cruise out to the bottom of the falls.
3. Pantanal, BrazilVisit the world's largest adjoining wet lands, go trekking, horseback riding or take an unforgettable boat ride through the wildlife filled wetlands home to 10 million yacare caiman (crocodiles), red-bellied piranhas, birds and jaguars
4. Santa Catarina Island, BrazilExplore the vibrant island surrounded by lagoons, waterfalls, lakes, mountains, deserted beaches, fishing villages and vibrant coastline. Its thriving nightlife, tasty oysters and big surf are superb.
5. Amazon, BrazilCanoe your way through the dense forest, experience local cuisine, arts and craft, wildlife, hear the cry of the howler monkeys and sweep past the Indian tribes as you venture into the worlds largest rainforest.
6. Fernando de Noronha, BrazilGetaway to the most spectacular group of islands, see Brazil’s most beautiful beaches. Dive and snorkel its warm waters with underwater visibility of up to 50meters or swim with, manta ray, sea tortoises and dolphins.
7. Sao Luis, BrazilBeautiful Portuguese colonial town set on the coast, known for being the capital of reggae music, wonder through the cobbled streets exploring the old colonial mansions, museums, local cuisine and beaches.
8. Salvador, BrazilThe lively city of Salvador boasts many attractions from beaches to colonial buildings, churches, frenzied nightlife, wild festivals, nightly performances, its music, arts, food and dance could be considered a religion in Salvador.
9. Sao Paulo, BrazilThe lively city of Salvador boasts many attractions from beaches to colonial buildings, churches, frenzied nightlife, wild festivals, nightly performances, its music, arts, food and dance could be considered a religion in Salvador.
10. Brasilia , BrazilThe modern futuristic capital city of Brazil, view its defying architectural masterpieces, visit museums, art galleries, theatres or try hang gliding or heal yourself in the mineral springs at the Parque Nacional de Brasilia.